Saturday, August 8, 2009

from paris with love

life and style magazine features paris with her new dog house in her
humble house in beverlyhills. Lost in Showbiz has been meaning
to link to this for a couple of days, but it would seem to be the
perfect way to ensure your week ends on a realup. It's Life &
Style magazine's EXCLUSIVE!!! at-home look at Paris Hilton's dog house.


paris hilton had a 300 sq. ft, $325,000 doghouse built for her
pups, tinkerbell,marilyn monroe, prince baby bear, harajuku,dolce
and prada. america experiences globalreion and here is my dear
paris, having a house for her dogs.

“It’s a miniature version of my house,” said the heiress to
Life & Style. “I designed it with the help of my interior decorator,
Faye Resnick. I wanted it to be fun, cute, comfortable and beautiful.
My friends just love it and think it’s so adorable and cool.”


phone call: hello paris, who designed the house? you? gorgeous!
oh-my-gawd, what? this is your new house? really? i really love
it bff, hope i can have a tea with you, there, someday [some other day!].
well, house blessing is on september right? be there! ta-ta...


from perezhilton, guardianco and parishiltonwatch



No comments:

Post a Comment

there are no rules. comment all you want!