Saturday, January 24, 2009

dolce and gabanna, in or out?

dolce and gabbana is datchu? well, interview had d&g covered. they had huge puffs and intricate head pieces.

interview: Do you wear only your own clothes?

SG: No. I like to buy different things. [pointing at Domenico] Oh, look at the face. Look, look!

DD: Because he wants to lose money. He’s so rich, he loses his money on other designers.

interview: Which designers do you buy?

SG: Swimwear from Vuitton, an Hermès sweater, this shirt by Pucci . . .

DD: He buys them and then he gives them away because he doesn’t wear them. Sometimes I think he does it just to annoy me.

They're no longer romantically together, but they still "live together."

SG: But we do live together. No, not together, but he lives on one floor and I live on another. I don’t know what he does in the night with his boyfriend. And I don’t care, really.

DD: No, listen to me. Let me tell you about last night. You were supposed to call me. My boyfriend had a fever so he couldn’t go out, and you said, “Ciao. I’ll call you later. We’ll go to dinner.”

SG: And I forgot and I didn’t call him.

DD: And I’m waiting for dinner. Yesterday I didn’t eat, and I told him that. And I waited. And on Saturday night I stayed home because my boyfriend had a fever, and I fell asleep on the sofa in front of the TV, and then I wake up and I hear the noise, boom, boom. I think maybe it’s the air conditioner. I turn off the TV and it’s boom, boom, boom, over my kitchen.

SG: Because Giovanna [Battaglia, erstwhile house model, now a contributing fashion editor at L’Uomo Vogue] was there, dancing like Madonna in the “Give It 2 Me” video.





No comments:

Post a Comment

there are no rules. comment all you want!