Friday, July 18, 2008

this is so not my crush but lorren's

and so he was. i dont know his name. but he is our classmate in Humanities and he is so f-ing hot! according to lorren a.k.a. suzzy.

well he used to be the most adorable guy in our room, oh! nope. he has a rival. like, the guy in front of him is also so hot! im not really a name-y person, in fact, im poor with names, thats why i dont remember them.
well to suzzy who has been very engrossed with this guy... this is for you...
this is so candid. like, it was just a fast click! click! and the paper below the picture was my notes. i mean they are so blocking the site but i love my the take! so fetch!
i've edited the photo for clearer consumption and for easy tracking.


p.s.
the guy in blue, is the dad of my son.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really impressed with your writing abilities and also with the format to your blog. Is that this a paid topic or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the nice high quality writing, it is rare to look a great blog like this one these days..
    My page - mackeeper review

    ReplyDelete

there are no rules. comment all you want!